Originally released to theaters in 1979, Alien became one of the most successful sci-fi and horror films of the year and has since grown to be a timeless classic. To celebrate the film's 40th Anniversary, NECA is releasing an ongoing series comprised of new releases all year long with at least 9 different limited edition action figures to collect!
This wave includes Ripley and Lambert in their compression suits and a Xenomorph styled by the incredible artist Giger and his original concept artwork—all with various upgrades and improvements. Each figure will come packaged in a 40th Anniversary Kenner-inspired window box to commemorate the occasion.
- 7 inch (17.78cm) scale
- Made of plastic
- Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Alien
- Include highly requested fan favorites figures
- Highly articulated
- 40th Anniversary Kenner inspired window box
- Ripley (Compression Suit) figure
- Harpoon grapling gun
- 2 Harpoons
- Lambert (Compression Suit) figure
- Alternate head
- Giger's Alien figure