Pre-Order: Clone Pilot Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
Brand: Hot Toys
Product Code: 911037
Availability: Out of stock
Pre-Order: Est ship date Apr - Sep 2023
20% restocking fee if canceled
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
During the Republic era, Clone Troopers™ were selected to be trained to become pilots to fly a variety of ships for the Clone army. In the battle of Geonosis™, they flew Republic Attack Gunships to support the Jedi™ in the fight with the Separatists.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™, Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to introduce a series of Star Wars collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The new Clone Pilot Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features a specialized Clone Pilot helmet, an interchangeable Clone Pilot helmet, a detailed armor with weathering effects, two styles of blasters, a pair of binoculars, thermal detonators, and a figure base!
Add another member of the clone army to your Star Wars collection today!
- Star Wars
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Clone Pilot Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Clone Pilot in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Finely crafted Clone Trooper helmet (Phase I) with pattern and weathering effects
- Specially applied weathering effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One (1) Clone Pilot armor with chest panel
- One (1) white belt
- One (1) black-colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of white-colored boots
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) interchangeable Clone Pilot helmet
- One (1) binoculars
- Two (2) thermal detonators
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Warslogo and character nameplate