DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) Collectible Figure by Threezero
Product Code: 3z03650w0
Availability: In stock
Sideshow, Threezero, and Marvel Studios are pleased to announce DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) as the next figure in the DLX collectibles series based on Marvel Studios’ The Infinity Saga. The DLX Iron Man Mark 43 suit has been revised with carefully-crafted battle-damaged details that enhance the lifelike appearance of the figure. This fully-articulated collectible figure stands at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of Threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.
With Threezero’s specialized engineering, DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) can achieve a higher poseable function than its contemporaries, and easily recreate the character’s signature landing pose without any difficulty. It has also adopted threezero’s detailed and weathered paint application, strongly capturing the spirit of DLX.
Like the standard release, DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) has detachable forearms and torso so that it may fit inside the Mark 44 “Hulkbuster” armor. Attachable arm rockets can be fixed onto both forearms, and two lighting functions are located on the figure; one in the chest and one in the eyes. The two air flaps on the back can be flipped open and close.
The Infinity Saga – DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) figure includes two attachable arm rockets; five pairs of interchangeable hands: one pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands, one pair of flying hands, and one pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect); two pairs of effect parts: one pair of shooting effects, and one pair of flying effects (for the feet); and one DLX action stand.
Add to your Marvel Collection today!
- Figure Collectible Figure
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Action Adventure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The DLX Iron Man Mark 43 (Battle Damage) Collectible Figure features:
- Approximately 6.9” tall articulated figure
- Over 48 points of articulation
- Special Battle-Damaged armor detail
- Detachable forearms and torso
- Two (2) air flaps on the back
LED Light-up features:
- Two (2) attachable arm rockets
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of shooting hands
- One (1) pair of flying hands
- One (1) pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect)
- Two (2) pairs of effects parts:
- One (1) pair of shooting effects
- One (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
- One (1) DLX action stand