Expected to Ship: Jun 2022 - Aug 2022
ABOUT THIS COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
Based on the 1980's Japanese anime “Panzer World Galient,” Threezero's Art Director has redesigned the classic mecha Galient with enhanced mechanical details while maintaining a wide range of articulation.
The ROBO-DOU Galient (Kelvin Sau Redesign) Collectible Figure is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 9.6” tall with a remarkable die-cast mainframe that provides 42 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy, and metal parts. Threezero’s renown paint application techniques and weathering application are utilized to highlight all the details.
The collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. It is compatible between two forms - the initial Panzer Blade Galient and the Panzer Blade Assault Galient after repairs and upgrades.
The figure in Galient form can transform into Big Falcon. The figure in Assault Galient form is equipped with additional armaments of Rear Cannon, Assault Cannon, and a shield, is capable of separating into two machines with the torso transformed into Panzer Falcon. The hips and legs transformed into Strike Vehicle. The tires at both sides of each foot are also able to rotate, representing Galient’s iconic "roller dash" feature.
The included weapons are the Galient Blade in sword mode, Galient Balde in whip mode, detachable Rear Cannon, Assault Cannon, and a shield. Galient Blade in whip mode has each of the small blade pieces attached via bendable wire for poseability. The shield has an articulated pile driver at the backside. It also includes four pairs of exchangeable hands - one pair of fist hands, one pair of posed hands, one pair for holding Assault Cannon, and one pair for holding Galient Blade.
Don't miss your chance to add this ROBO-DOU Collectible Figure to your collection today!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The ROBO-DOU Galient (Kelvin Sau Redesign) Collectible Figure features:
- Approximately 9.6” tall
- Fully-articulated figure with 42 points of articulation
- Compatible between two forms - Panzer Blade Galient and Panzer Blade Assault Galient
- Panzer Blade Galient can transform into Big Falcon
- Panzer Blade Assault Galient can be separating into 2 machines to have the upper torso transform into Panzer Falcon and to have the lower torso transform into Strike Vehicle
- The tires at both sides of each foot are able to rotate
- One (1) Galient Blade in sword mode
- One (1) Galient Blade in whip mode (each of the small blade pieces are attached via bendable wire)
- One (1) Rear Cannon
- Two (2) interchangeable left backpack covers:
- A cover with a peg to attach Rear Cannon
- A cover without at peg
- One (1) Assault Cannon
- One (1) Cable for Assault Cannon
- One (1) Shield (has articulated pile driver at the backside)
- One (1) Adapter piece for attaching the shield to the left forearm
- Two (2) Interchangeable covers for the right leg:
- A cover with a hole to attach the cable of Assault Cannon
- A cover without a hole
- Two (2) Interchangeable covers for the left leg:
- A cover with the Strike Vehicle's cockpit block
- A cover without the cockpit block
- Four (4) pairs of exchangeable hands:
- One (1) Pair of Fist hands
- One (1) Pair of Posed hands
- One (1) Pair of Assault Cannon-holding hands
- One (1) Pair of Galient Blade-holding hands
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 9.6" (24.4 cm) *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.33" (11 cm)
Width: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
Depth: 14.17" (36 cm) *